● About Our Advisors
Each EPIC issue has a unique Advisory Group. The Advisory Group plays an integral role in the EPIC process, providing overall strategic guidance and feedback. Members are carefully selected for their expertise in the field and their diversity of thought. Their input and participation helps ensure that we have a level of dialogue and knowledge synthesis that is thorough and goes beyond usual sound bites.
● Consumer Debt Advisors
● Income Volatility Advisors
● About The Organizations
Here is a snapshot of the many organizations represented among our survey respondents, convening participants, and written content. Our collaborators and participants include world-class economists, think tank scholars, widely-published journalists, financial service providers, high-level government officials, and more.
● Government & Non-Profits
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Center on Financial Services Innovation (CFSI)
- The Federal Reserve
- Economic Policy Institute
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Washington Center for Equitable Growth
- American Enterprise Institute
● Academics & Researchers
- University of Wisconsin -Madison
- The Milano School of International Affairs
- University of British Columbia
- NYU Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Georgetown University
- University of Kentucky
- Johns Hopkins University
- Yale University
- New York University
- University of California -Berkeley
- University of Chicago
- University of Washington
● Private Sector
- Fenway Summer LLC
- FS Card Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. Institute
- Honest Dollar
- Putnam Investments
- Morningstar, Inc.
EPIC is an initiative of the Aspen Institute's Financial Security Program.