● TOP FIVE ARTICLES
1. The Macroeconomic Effects of Student Debt Cancellation - Levy Economics Institute of Bard College
2. Household Borrowing in Historical Perspective - New York Federal Reserve
3. Overdue: Addressing Debt in Black Communities - Prosperity Now
4. When Cities Rely on Fines and Fees, Everybody Loses - Anne Kim FSP Senior Fellow
5. Framing Advocacy on Fines and Fees Reform - FrameWorks Institute
Your input and participation helps ensure that we have a level of dialogue and knowledge synthesis that is thorough and goes beyond usual sound bites.
We’re always looking to expand our network. Join our mailing list to stay in the loop with everything we’re working on.
EPIC is an initiative of the Aspen Institute's Financial Security Program.
CONNECT WITH EPIC:
Financial Security Program | The Aspen Institute | 2300 N Street, NW Suite 700 Washington, DC 20037 [cn-social-icon]
© The Aspen Institute 2017—All Rights Reserved